Monday, May 14, 2012

Wash n Go

I attempted my first wash and go and was successful... go me, go me!!! I used Let's Jam Custard and I must say I was very pleased with the results. It gave me shine, a soft hold and minimized frizz. It was super easy to refresh the style in the morning just with spritzing my hair with water and glycerin. I picked it up at Walgreen's while they were having a BOGO sale. If you are interested in a review, YouTube has tons of videos on this product.  I tried taking pictures of my wash n go results with my phone and just could not get a good photo for the life of me. I plan on doing another wash n go this weekend for a natural hair meetup, so I will try to get better photos this time around, until then....

I do not like this picture but hey it's the best out the bunch
                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment