Saturday, July 6, 2013

Why wash-n-go's are not for me

I have been natural for over 2 years now and within that time I have probably attempted a wash-n-go 3 times. Each time I have come to the same conclusion, as it cute as it might come out the tangles that I have to deal with are not worth it. My crowning glory is compromised of corkscrew curls, s shapes curls, poofy parts, straight parts and pretty much everything else in between. With all of those textures commingling on one head it just a place for disaster strike. As my hair dries the ends begin to tangle. I get frustrated and start popping them off. I know but I couldn't find a scissors at the time. Dealing with the aftermath of the tangles during the take down is just a pain and leads to more strands than usual being lost. Wash-n-go's are wash-n-no's when it comes to the locs on my head. If you are one of the lucky few who you has a technique down to a science, feel free to share.


2 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog and I am natural. I totally agree with you wash and go's can be challenging. Just keep looking for a product that will work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I know products can make the process a little less stressful. I am not going to give up just going to put wash and go's on the shelf for now.

    ReplyDelete