Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hair reflections of 2013

So it's a new year and I'm still natural. I'm not where I thought I would be length wise. Compared to 2012 my growth was minimal to say the least. My first year of being natural I stayed in a wig with my hair braided down underneath approximately 90% of the time. I wore my hair out a lot last year and pretty much got stuck in a style rut, I love me some twist outs. There was some major breakage to the front of my hair which boggles me because I don't put a lot of tension on that section of my hair. Thoughts of cutting it all off or wearing it in it's blown out state have crossed my mind. There is so much on my mind that has led me to making a hair goal for 2014:



health
length
(health over length)

That's it...plain and simple. How can you go wrong with that?


No comments:

Post a Comment