Monday, December 12, 2011

NYX lipstick haul

I recently went to Ulta to take part in the buy one get one 1/2 off on their NYX products. I picked up some lipstick and just wanted to share. Never be afraid of color.....the thing I love about Ulta is if you are not satisfied with a product, you can return it.



I find that NYX lipsticks are super moisturizing for my lips. They do not hold up if you are looking for long wear though. But I have noticed that when I exfoliate my lips with brown sugar and honey, I can get more wear out of it. When it does fade it still leave behind a stain. It's great starting point for those who are not used to wearing lipstick, they only cost $3.99. The promotion is still going on right now, so if you want to add a lil punch of color to your look...give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment