Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Coils and Tangles--Mocha Silk Infusions

February was the month for me to splurge a little and try some new products....hey, I'm a PJ and there were numerous sales going on. One that caught my eye was the sale over at Silk Dreams Hair Care for Valentine's Day...25% off. Plus, Jorien introduced her new line of products called Mocha. Check out the detes below:

Product: Mocha Silk Infusion




Website: www.silkdreamshaircare.com

Price: $12 (8 oz.)... that's a $1.50 an ounce


Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Coffea arabica (Coffee Seed) Butter, Palm Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Theobroma grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Cocoa Powder, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Germall Plus, Fragrance

Claims:  This super emollient silk protein conditioner repairs hair by reinforcing the cuticle with hydrolyzed silk protein, and emollients cocoa butter, cupuacu butter, and palm oil help to further pack and smooth the hair cuticle resulting in shiny, healthy, gorgeous hair. Coffee butter adds scalp benefits by increasing circulation. It is not necessary to use a moisturizing conditioner after using MSI, but a moisturizing leave-in is recommended.

Coils
 Can I say I love this because I do. As soon as this decadent product hits the strands of my hair....butter baby. I have been using this product for almost 2 months now and my results are consistent. This is the first product that leaves my hair feeling the same way after it is washed out. It smells amazing, Starbucks lovers  will not be disappointed. A little goes a long way, you don't have to put globs of it into your hair to see or feel the results. This will definitely be a staple of mines. I have already ordered three more jars since finding out I will be going overseas by the end of the year. I'm stocking up now =). Shipping is super fast, I got my conformation of shipment notice on a Wednesday by Saturday I was ripping into the box.

 Tangles
Overall, I can't find anything wrong with this product.

If you have any questions please feel free to comment below. All products were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment