Sunday, December 23, 2012

Coils n Tangles- Hairveda Whipped Gelly

I am determined to keep my word of doing 7 product reviews before this year is up. With work and life in general I have falling behind. I am still working on the perfect mixture that will allow me to publish more on this blog. The perfect mixture is also what we as naturals search for to create our hair regimen.
Ever since I can remember my hair has never been a fan of gel of any sort and a holding agent is needed when you want to achieve that perfect definition from a twist or braid out. My search has lead me to my staple product that I will be sharing with you today, Hairveda Whipped Gelly.

Price: $ 6.50
Purchase at: www.hairveda.com



Ingredients
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates/C-10 Alkyl Acrylates Glycerin, Persea Gratissima Oil, Vanilla, Fragrance.


 Selling points
 -Whipped Gelly is a light holding gel without the harsh alcohol and flakiness. We crafted this gel to give you a soft hold & add moisture at the same time!
-Throw away the brown gel! We have something a little better. We make our gel with Pure Aloe Vera Gel, Vegetable Derived Humectants & rich Avocado oil. Whipped Gelly adds a soft, mild hold to your hair.
-Expect an increase of wave definition & curl pattern for type 3 & 4 hair types.
-Whipped Gelly helps defines curls and waves for natural hair & new growth. This product adds sleekness to relaxed hair.

Shelf Life: 3-6 Months. Applications: 6-12 Uses

Coils
 This is a very light holding gel in my opinion compared to those on the market. The hold is soft enough to manipulate but strong enough to provide that much wanted definition, no droopy twist outs here! Plus it imparts incredible shine, the first time I used this product was for a twist out for church... I got so many compliments on how beautiful my hair looked. This "gel" surpasses Afroveda's PUR Whipped Hair Gelly by leaps and bound (look out for that review).

Tangles 
The price point may be a little bit to high for the size of the jar and the shelf life is rather short for those who may not use gel on a daily basis. So far, I have had my jar way pass the shelf life and have not had any issues what so ever. If you like products readily available to you this may be an issue because you might have to purchase it online*. 

*To find a location where you can pick up Hairveda Whipped Gelly  near you, follow the link: Hairveda Locations
 

I was not paid nor did I receive compensation of any kind for this review. These are my honest opinions and all products were purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment