Monday, January 30, 2012

My Stash is Your Treasure Sale





I have an abundant amount of product in my cabinets that I am trying to get rid of. I was initially going to try to just use everything up but that would take forever. So, I decided to have a blog sale!!! Some of the products are from my relaxed days and the rest are just stuff my natural hair flat out DID NOT like. I'm going to break this up into two parts sale to see how this goes, since this is my first time doing this. If everything goes well there will be another sale.
These products are gently used



 Baba De Caracol Rinse $2 (Sold)
 Baba De Caracol  Hair Treatment $1 (Sold)
Vitale Corrective Conditioner $ 3 (Sold)
Cantu Shea Butter Super Shine $1 (Sold)
Silicon mix $4 (Sold)
Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk $4 (Sold)
Shea Moisture Purification Mask $4 (Sold)
Hawaiian Silky 14 n 1 $4
Generic Brand Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam $3
One n Only Argan Oil Curl Creme $3  (Sold)
Nexus Headress Weightless Leave-in Conditioner $3  (Sold)
Fantasia Thick n Shine Gel $2 (Sold)
UPDATE: ALL SOLD ITEMS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED AS OF 1 FEB (I cannot be held responsible for any item lost during shipment)
 * First come first serve

*Members of the blog enjoy 1/2 off any of the products listed above

* If you are interested in an item you can comment below or send me and e-mail to the address listed in the Get in Contact Section. Just place the items number in the e-mail or comment box and I will forward you the payment information

* This sale is only open to the U.S./Shipping TBD depending on location

No comments:

Post a Comment